|Download Adobe Flash Player|
The Parc des Eaux-Vives is a large domain owned by the Plonjon familiy in the 16th century and bought over by the banker Joseph Bouer in 1714 who also built the mansion.
In 1900, The castle is turned into a restaurant and in 1913 the park is bought by the city of Geneva who becomes the official owner of the property in 1931.
The Belle époque of the restaurant started in the 60s and it became through the years one of Genevas gastronomic jewels.
Since 2003 the restaurant is under the management of Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts and quickly gained 2 Michelin Stars and 17/20 at GaultMillau.